Pages

Monday 9 October 2023

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - Poppy Fields



Today I'm sharing the first of two GDT cards I've made for Relatively Thoughtful:


I've used the beautiful new Poppy Fields collection:


The set contains a mixture of papers, images and sentiment and is absolutely beautiful!

You can buy it here as a digital download and here as a physical paper collection.

To make my card I used one of the beautiful poppy wreaths in the set with a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up.  I layered with red and black card and used a scalloped card from The Works.

Don't forget to check out the shop website for lots more great crafting products!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Flower Challenge - anything goes
Triple B Challenge - birds, butterflies, blooms
CD Sunday Challenge - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Helen, those papers are stunningly beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card - the black layers really make the colours pop.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card using one of my favourite flowers. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Helen! Love the graceful and bright poppies! It's wonderful having you play at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some more beautiful papers Helen. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous poppy paper and beautiful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love poppies and yours are beautiful, Helen. Thanks for joining the birthday celebration at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...