Pages

Thursday 19 October 2023

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Dogs or Puppies

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog with a new challenge:

And for this challenge our theme is dogs or puppies.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Hot Dog stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - gingham/tartan/plaid

Seize the Birthday - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. You had me at Dachshund! This is another darling card, Helen. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, the paper-pieced balloon and matching frame look fabulous. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...