Pages

Thursday 26 October 2023

DT Card for Conie Fong - Big Gift Boy Elf

 


I'm back today with another DT card for Conie Fong:


To make this card I used another of the very cute boy elf digi stamps - this one is Big Gift Boy Elf and you can find him here in the Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

3 comments:

  1. So, so cute! Love the overall design Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth & CYHTP challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image and terrific Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...