Pages

Monday 30 October 2023

DT Card for Conie Fong - Christmas Girl Elves

 


I'm back today with another DT card for Conie Fong:


For this card I've used the very cute 'Christmas Girl Elves'.  In this set you get each of the girl elves separately and as a group.  You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions

3 comments:

  1. Such adorable elves! Love your colouring. Thanks for playing with this week’s All Occasions challenge with the Krafty Chicks.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Girlz Chreative Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic image and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...