Pages

Sunday 15 October 2023

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog with a new anything goes challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Beetle Bug digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- old atlas page
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - die cuts/punches/stencil (I used a die to cut out my image)

2 comments:

  1. A brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...