Pages

Sunday 29 October 2023

DT Card For Stampers Delights - Kawaii Autumn Leaves

 


I'm back today with my second inspiration card of the month for Stampers Delights:


To make my card I've used:

- Kawaii Autumn Leaves digi stamp from Stampers Delights available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Shopping Our Stash - colour challenge

3 comments:

  1. a lovely layout and design, Autumn is a delight with the leaves changing, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable image and wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our fall color challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Your Stampers Delight image was perfect for displaying our color combo.
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS508

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...