Pages

Friday 6 October 2023

New Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Fall

 


We're back today on the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge with a new challenge:


This time you can choose from these themes: Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving or fall.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my DT card I used a digi stamp called 'Skiing' which you can find here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Creative Crafting World
- snowflake punch from Hobbycraft
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Desings
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...