Pages

Sunday 1 October 2023

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas Flowers/Foliage

 


We're back today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge with a new challenge:


This month our theme is Christmas Flowers or Foliage.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Poinsettia and Holly digi stamp set from Fred She Said Designs available here
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Helen! Love your layers, and that background paper is perfect! I think we're all on a poinsettia kick for this one, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love Poinsettias. A GOrgeous Christmas card.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring on this gorgeous poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...