Pages

Monday 23 October 2023

New Christmas With the Cuties Challenge - That's Not a Card

 


There's a new challenge today on the Christmas With the Cuties Challenge Blog:


This time our theme is 'that's not a card' so we want to see anything but cards but remember they need to be cute and for Christmas.

Here's the front of my box:


To make my box I used one of the images from the Reindeer Flight School digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


You can find the set here on the shop website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- recycled card front
- paper from Craft Creations
- circle die from Memory Box
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - Santa or snowman (I like both but for a gift box I think Santa is perfect)
Dream Valley Challenge - more than one fold

3 comments:

  1. Wow - I do love a handmade box! The image is really cute too - I've never heard of this company - I'm off there now!
    Thank you for sharing your creation in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a card! That is a great Christmas box. Oh the fun things that could be put in that cute box. Great Santa image too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is definitely the perfect Santa for that gift box Helen. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...