Pages

Thursday 5 October 2023

New Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes/It's All About You!

 


We're back today on the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge with another new challenge:


This time it's anything goes with the optional twist of 'it's all about you' (is it just me singing the McFly song?!).  So we want you to either make something for yourself or something that describes you in some way.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I made something that describes what I love - stamping, card making, Christmas and animals!

I used:

- O Christmas Tree stamp set by Jane's Doodles from Creative Expressions available here from Relatively Thoughtful
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Creative Crafting World
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - occasions other than birthday
NBUS - this was the first time I used this stamp set
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, your gorgeous card is purrfect for the current challenge over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on loving stamps, card-making, Christmas, and animals, Helen! Well, maybe animals would be first for me and I think your critter Christmas card is terrific! All three critters are so cute and I love the scalloped border, matting, and starry pp background! Thank you so much for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...