Pages

Sunday 1 October 2023

New AAA Birthday Challenge - Favourite Colours

 


We're back today on the AAA Birthday Challenge with another challenge:


So we want you to use your favourite colours for this month's card.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

And for the first two weeks of the challenge we are joining with the AAA Cards Challenge:


AAA Cards is a clean and simple challenge blog and if you upload a card to each challenge during these two weeks (a different card to each challenge) you will be in with a chance of winning a prize - one prize for each challenge.

Back to my card and my favourite colours are pink and kraft!

I used:

- Warm Hugs stamp set from Jane's Doodles from Relatively Thoughtful available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday - anything goes
Little Red Wagon - layer up layer
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - colour me beautiful

7 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is so adorable, cute and fun I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - that bear made me smile. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Loving that pink and kraft combo. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Helen. I love the bear and how you added texture to him. Great background too. Thanks for playing along at Seize the birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Your wild hugs bear image is perfectly colored for our "Color Me Beautiful" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Way to go shopping your stash! Glad you joined the fun and played along with us!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS506

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the combination of pink and kraft for your card. The bear looks so cute too! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun image and great color combination for your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...