Pages

Sunday 15 October 2023

DT Card for Stampers Delights - Chibi Freddie

 


Today I'm sharing the first of my October inspiration cards for Stampers Delights:


To make my card I used Chibi Freddie - you can find him here on the Stampers Delights website,

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- single hole punch

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Make My Monday Challenge - autumn colours
Creative Inspirations Challenge - autumn or Halloween
Unicorn Challenge Blog - autumn and/or Halloween

2 comments:

  1. So very cute, Helen, and I love that tree DSP behind your wonderful Freddie! So VERY Fall! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! The background and the colors of this sweet coffee drinker are perfect together. She looks like she's really ready for autumn. Thanks for playing along with our autumn colors challenge at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...