Pages

Sunday 15 October 2023

New Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

 


We're back today on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge:


Our challenges are anything goes floral with an optional mood board.  Here's this month's board:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I decided to use the colour palette in the bottom left hand corner of the picture as my inspiration and I made a CAS card.

I used the Forget Me Not Flourishes stamp set from Honey Doo Crafts available here and the Sentiment stamp set available here.

I coloured the image with my Ohuhu markers and added a base of Mossy Meadown cardstock from Sttampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Galz Corner - Halloween colours
Make My Monday Challenge - autumn colours
Triple B Challenge - birds, butterflies or blooms

6 comments:

  1. This is an absolute beauty of a CAS card! Love the florals and the colors are perfect. Thanks for the perfect team project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I LOVE this graceful stem, so pretty, and perfectly colored! Just a gorgeous Fall card! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty flowers and card. Love the colors. Sure to bring a smile to that special one. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card! Love your pretty flowers - perfect for autumn. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your card is so beautiful, I love the pretty flowers ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...