Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2023

DT Card for Conie Fong - Candy Cane Boy Elf

 


Today I'm sharing another DT card from Conie Fong Art & Design:


I've used one of the very cute new elf digi stamps - this little guy is called 'Candy Cane Boy Elf' and he can be found here in the Etsy shop.  He is also available with two other cute boy elf images in a set here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- patterned papers from Craftworld
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge - stitching real or faux
Passions for Markers - dies and/or punches

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card.Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...