Pages

Friday 20 October 2023

Aloha Friday Challenge Reminder - Fall/Halloween

 


We're back today on the Aloha Friday Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current challenge:


This time our theme is fall/Halloween - for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, checking out the post from the start of the challenge here and today's reminder post here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used one of the masks from Stampin' Up Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks set.

I used a very small blending brush so I could apply ink to each individual leaf, acorn etc and used various Stampin' Up and Distress Inks blended together.  The sentiment is also from Stampin' Up.

I layered my stencilled panel on to dark brown paper and then a kraft card base from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - autumn or Halloween
Crazy Is Our Fame Stencils Are Our Game - anything goes with stencils
NBUS - first time using this stencil/mask

2 comments:

  1. It's a fabulous stenciled card Helen!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumnal card Helen. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...