Pages

Tuesday 3 October 2023

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Fall/Autumnal Colours - Shades of Brown

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog:


This time we want to see fall or autumnal colours or shades of brown.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing a card I made recently at a Stampin' Up class.  We used the All About Autumn papers and a mixture of cardstock.

The sentiment I used on my card is also from Stampin' Up

4 comments:

  1. I keep seeing that All About Autumn paper...beautiful!! Fantastic take on our new "Shades of Brown" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Your card is sure to offer inspiration for those who decide to play along with us!! #C4G332

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gorgeous paper is so elegant and perfect with the autumn leaves! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really stylish masculine creation,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout and great papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...