Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2023

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Wings or Tails

 


We're back today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our theme is anything goes with the optional theme of wings or tails.  For all the details, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Huddle digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- papers from Creative Crafting
- die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - favourite colour combination (red, green and gold)
Little Red Wagon - patterned paper or not (I love CAS cards but for Christmas it's got to be patterned paper!)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love the papers you've choosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take and sweet card with patterned paper, Helen. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon. Good Luck !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and beautiful card! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...