Pages

Wednesday 11 October 2023

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - Poppy Fields

 


Today I'm sharing the second of two GDT cards I've made for Relatively Thoughtful:


I've used the beautiful new Poppy Fields collection again:

The set contains a mixture of papers, images and sentiment and is absolutely beautiful!

You can buy it here as a digital download and here as a physical paper collection.

Here are the individual panels of the card:




o make my card I used one of the beautiful poppy wreaths in the set with a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up.  I layered with red and black card.

Don't forget to check out the shop website for lots more great crafting products!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday - anything goes
The Flower Challenge - anything goes
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty poppy card. One of my favourite flowers. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Helen it looks awesome
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing card! I'm glad you showed photos of the individual panels as we can see the details better.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful imagery on this card. Great fold and beautifully designed both inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful entry into the gallery at The Flower Challenge. Thanks for joining us, Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...