Pages

Sunday 1 October 2023

New Critter Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes With a Featured Critter

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes with a featured critter - whether real or fantasy!

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing one of my Design Team cards for The Card Hut.

The stamp I've used is part of a two part stamp set designed by Linda Ravenscroft available here from Create & Craft.

I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and then layered it onto Mossy Meadow cardstock and patterned paper from Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

  1. I really love this image. Great coloring and super card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an incredible image! And the large size really makes for a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...