Pages

Thursday 19 October 2023

DT Card for Conie Fong - Little Gift Boy Elf

 


I'm back today with another DT card for Conie Fong:


I've used another of the very cute elf digi stamps - this is is Little Gift Boy Elf and you can find him here in the Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- papers from Creative Crafting World
- die from Stampin' Up
- snowflake punch from Hobbycraft
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - dies and/or punches
Creative Knockouts - die cuts/punches/stencils
The Creative Crafters - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. A sweet image and card, thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...