Pages

Monday 23 October 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Reminder - Halloween Fun

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current challenge:


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to today's reminder post here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

Autumn Pumpkin digi stamp from Mirtillamente available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- circle die from MFT
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Mirtillamente Challenge - all about Halloween
SUYP Challenge - meow-loween

3 comments:

  1. This is such a delightful halloween inspired creation!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the wonderful Mirtillamente image!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
    Hugs,
    Jackie,
    Mirtillamente DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun fold and super cute image too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...