Pages

Monday 2 October 2023

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


The idea behind the challenge is that we give you an inspiration photo and you make something inspired by that photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

And here is this month's inspiration photo:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

From the photo I took the image of the little girl, the pumpkins, the witch's hat and the orange and purple colour scheme.

To make my card I used:

- Little Witch and Kitten Girl digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- die from Elizabeth Crafts
- patterned paper from K&Co
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes/autumn colours
Four Seasons Challenge - anything goes fall
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - colour me beautiful (I've used alcohol markers which are my favourite colouring medium)

4 comments:

  1. She's adorable Helen and I love the papers. Thanks for a fantastic team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, she's so cute! Great coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, she's so cute! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and terrific coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...