We're back today with a new challenge on the Paper Funday Challenge Blog.
This month it's anything goes with the optional twist to use yellow, orange and green. For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
Our sponsors for this challenge are:
All Dressed Up
The Colour of Love
To make my card I used:
- Little Pumpkin digi stamp from All Dressed Up available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from my stash
- other paper and card from Craft Creations