Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2023

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Spooky/Scary or Birds

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog:


This time our theme is spooky/scary or birds and you can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Snowy Owls stamp set from Creative Expressions available here from Relatively Thoughtful
- snowflake stencil from Stampin' Up
- Salty Ocean Distress Ink
- Promarkers
- Soft Suede Stampin' Up ink
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Triple B Challenge - birds, butterflies and blooms
NBUS Challenge - first time I've used this stamp set

3 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun owls!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B and Stencil Fun!
    Diane TB and SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an owl lover so your card jumped out at me over at NBUS, Helen. They are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW ... how cute are these little guys! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN & Triple B challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...