Pages

Wednesday 4 October 2023

New Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Stencil

 

We're back today with another challenge on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge Blog:

This month our challenge is:


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used a snowflake stencil from Stampin' Up with Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape and Magenta Madness inks applied with a blending brush.

The sentiment I've used is from the Brightest Glow stamp set.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

AAA Cards Challenge - ink blending with three or more colours
Stencil Fun Challenge - anything goes



5 comments:

  1. Pretty snowflaks and inkblending. thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges and good luck with the DT call

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection and great colors for the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...