Pages

Monday 23 October 2023

Guest Designer Project for Relatively Thoughtful - Halloween Happiness

 


I'm back today with another Guest Designer project for Relatively Thoughtful:


This time I made a hanging card which could also be used as a decoration for Halloween.

I've used the fabulous 'Halloween Happiness' collection - it's a great mixture of images, sentiments and papers.

It's available here as a digi download (which I used) and here as the paper version.

Here are the three panels in my project:




All I added was some ribbon and card and paper and I used dies from Stampin' Up and Memory Box.

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. This is really lovely. I think my favourite panel is the balloons.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a fab hanging, great halloween colours too

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, beautifully done.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Helen. A softer Halloween but still Halloween.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great project. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet and decorative piece for Halloween. Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...