Pages

Thursday 1 February 2024

New Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This month we've got an anything goes theme so everyone can join in!

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Jane's Doodles Plant Nursery stamp set from Relatively Thoughtful here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- navy blue card and white card from Hobbycraft
- die from Elizabeth Craft Design

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Make My Monday - use your patterned paper
As You Like It Challenge - pearls or gems (gems because I like to colour coordinate my designs)

4 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and pretty p.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the design paper really make the image pop, i love it. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable card with a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at the ayli challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card. sweet image so glad you shared over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...