Pages

Thursday 22 February 2024

Guest Chick Card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions

 


I'm back today with another Guest Chick card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge:

This is Week 4 so it's an 'all occasions' theme.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used this great new set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


It's a new release from Kate called 'All The Family: Adults 2' and is part of a series of sets Kate has now done from babies to older people!

You can find this set here in digital stamp version which I used and here as a bundle with coloured and outline images.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CAS on Sunday - man/boy
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - put your best face forward

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card Helen. The image is fab and I love the sentiment. Thanks for guesting with us over at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fun image makes me smile. I like the paper you used in the back ground too. Have a great day! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring of your old guy who is nearing perfection!! LOL. Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you joined the fun and played along with our "Put Your Best Face Forward" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash.
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS515

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, Helen! Love the image :) xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Helen! Love this old guy image (the whole stamp set really) and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...