Pages

Thursday 15 February 2024

Guest Chick Card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - Clean and Simple

 


Today I'm sharing another Guest Chick card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge:


This is week 3 of the month so it's a Clean and Simple theme.  For more information and to see the cards from the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the very cute 'Sending Love' stamp set from Clearly Besotted available here.

I stamped one of the envelope images and a sentiment and then coloured the image with Promarkers.

I matted the panel on to red paper and then the card base using a corner rounded punch on the bottom two corners.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute friend, I like bears and this one is adorable. Have a great day! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect CAS card Helen. The image is so sweet. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool looking bear stuffed in the envelope! Nothing more needed on this card which is perfect for the CAS challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...