Pages

Monday 5 February 2024

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog:


The idea behind the challenge is that we give you a photo, you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

And here is this month's photo:


Isn't it cute?!  I thought immediately of one of the stamp sets I bought from Clearly Besotted recently - the very sweet 'Pawsome Love' set which is available here.  So I was inspired by the two animals in the image and the love theme.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- circle dies from Stampin' Up and Spellbinders
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations - animals, birds or creatures

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Helen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable, I love the image and the patterned paper! Thanks for another fabulous team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another really sweet Valentines card Helen, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute and a lovely design. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just adorable Helen, really love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...