Pages

Friday 2 February 2024

New Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - Christmas/Valentine's Day/Washi Tape/Winter Birds

 


We're back today on the Festive Friday Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


Each month on the Festive Friday Challenge you can choose from a range of themes and this month's choice is - Christmas, Valentine's Day, washi tape and winter birds.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Winter Plushies stamp set from Clearly Besotted (now retired)
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - A is for anything Christmas
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

1 comment:

  1. que c'est adorable Helen, une très belle création, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...