Pages

Monday 12 February 2024

New Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes/CAS

 


We're back today on the Creative Moments Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This month it's anything goes with the optional twist of CAS.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our wonderful sponsor for this month's challenge is:


To make my card I used 'Friends Forever' from Hetty Clare available here.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a dark brown layer using paper from Craft Creations.  My sentiment is a stamp from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen I do love Hetty Clare image and this one is absolutely lovely a super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...