Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2024

Blessed Crafters Facebook Group Friday Freebie

 


Today I'm sharing a card made with the first Friday Freebie offered by Mynn in her Blessed Crafters group on Facebook - isn't the image beautiful?

I coloured it with Promarkers and matted it on to green and red card.  I added a stamped sentiment and then a white card blank keeping the design simple to showcase the image.

Here's another view of the card:


To join the group and get lots of fantastic inspiration from a range of crafters, head over to Facebook here.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - anything goes

As You Like It Challenge - stamps or digis (I like both but most of the time I use digis - they are more flexible because you can resize them plus they are easier to store)

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Helen!!! Excellent job! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! I hope you will come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so beautiful Helen I have just finished colouring my image in so will have to post it soon superb card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your colouring is so rich and beautiful Helen! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a stunning digi Helen, you've coloured it beautifully. thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...