Pages

Thursday 29 February 2024

New Krafty Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Today I'm sharing my final Guest Chick card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - I've been their guest for the last two months and I've loved it!

And because there's a fifth Sunday in February there's an extra challenge this month with an anything goes theme.

For more details and to see the cards from the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used some of my recent purchases from Funky Fossil Designs:


and


I also used a die from Stampin' Up and gems from The Works as well as card from Craft Creations.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Looks great in the rainbow of colours Helen, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    I was lured in by some Funky Fossil goodies recently as well!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, what a lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nicely done with these wonderful colors, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic sentiment and wonderful way to use that great stencil. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure has been great having you with us these last few months, and this is a fun great card, love the colors, nice use of stencils. Have a great day! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been so awesome having you with us Helen!! Thanks so much xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun stencilled card Helen; I love the colours. It's been fantastic having you as our guest for the past 2 months. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spectacular card! Going out with a bang of colour! I love It. Thank you for all the inspiration you’ve shared with us and our visitors. Till we craft again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card, Helen! Love your stenciling in a rainbow of colours, beautifully done! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA colourful, hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and stay colourful! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...