Pages

Sunday 18 February 2024

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog with a new anything goes challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


And to make my card I used:

- Ruff Day digi stamp set from Beccy's Place available here
- Promarkers
- scalloped die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- patterned paper from my stash
- single hole punch
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Beccy's Place Challenge - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - die cuts/punches/stencils (I used a die and a punch)
Unicorn Challenge Blog - dots and/or stripes

1 comment:

  1. Love it Helen, the colouring is wonderful. You did a fabulous job with all the layering too, great choice of papers and cardstock.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...