Pages

Friday 23 February 2024

New Alphabet Challenge - X is for X-Tra Hearts

 


There's a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog:


We've reached the letter X so it's X is for x-tra hearts!  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the blog challenge here.

To make my card I used:

- Heart Chloe digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- scalloped circle die from Spellbinders
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - dies and/or punches

3 comments:

  1. Another fab card Helen. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Love the heart patterned paper and cross stitch die. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image! Thanks for playing along with my die cut/punches challenge over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...