Pages

Monday 26 February 2024

New Christmas With the Cuties Challenge - Santa and/or Snowman

 


We're back today on the Christmas With the Cuties Challenge Blog with our first challenge of 2024:


This month we want to see Santa and/or a snowman on your projects.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the designs from Kate Hadfield's 'Colour in Christmas Gift Tag set:


You can find the set here.

I have used a number of the tags as toppers for cards - I think they work really well used like this!

I also used:

- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- washi tape from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...