Pages

Monday 5 February 2024

Guest Design Card for Relatively Thoughtful Using Jane Austen - A Regency Romance

 


I'm back today with another GDT card for Relatively Thoughtful:


This month we're showcasing the amazing 'Jane Austen - A Regency Romance' collection:


It contains a wide range of beautiful patterned papers, images and sentiments.

If you want the digital download of the collection you can find it here.

And if you would prefer a ready printed version, there are various options available here.

Here are some more views of my card:




I made an easel card using a kraft card base and white card to layer the paper and images.

To make my easel 'stopper' I used one of the printed panels trimmed down and stamped with a Stampin' Up sentiment.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful vintage creation I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Helen. You've added the wrong link to the CD Sunday Challenge. If you add this one as a new entry and we'll cancel the other one - thanks.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Helen. I think an easel card may be my favourite style.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunningly beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Helen. Thank you for joining us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, this is stunning and gorgeous!
    Aimeslee xox
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...