Pages

Thursday 1 February 2024

New Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes/In the Museum

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge and this month it's anything goes with the optional twist of 'in the museum'.  We want to see projects inspired by museum pieces.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I have to admit this one had me foxed for a while and then I thought of museums which have dinosaur exhibits!  And this set from Kate Hadfield Designs was the perfect one to use:


Isn't this set of images fabulous?

I used the outline stamp set to make my card - you can find this set here.  You can also get the pre-coloured version here and a special bundle with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- white card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/make me smile


Seize the Birthday - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Twist for this challenge. I can see why you may have been a bit foxed. But you did it and your card is fantastic. I adore the background that you did for this one too. So glad that you joined us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was a tough challenge but you certainly pulled it off. Reminds me of our family trip to D.C. Natural History Museum. Great job and thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...