Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2024

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/No Patterned Paper

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Paper Funday Challenge Blog:


This month our challenge is anything goes with the optional twist of no patterned paper.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for today's challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Buttercups digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- card from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely Helen the image is gorgeous I love all the fabulous yellow
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...