Pages

Thursday 1 February 2024

Guest Chick Card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamps

 


I'm excited to be back again for February as a Guest Chick on the Krafty Chicks Challenge!

This is Week 1 so the theme is stamps - you must have a stamp or digi image on your card or project.

For all the details and to see the cards from the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Jane's Doodles Plant Nursery stamp set available here from Relatively Thoughtful
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- coloured card from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- white card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes
Little Red Wagon - pour some sugar on me (I've used a very sweet stamped image)
Passion for Markers - friends/friendship

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Helen. The image is adorable and I love the dotty paper. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, and so happy you are with us again this month, have a great day. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this little bear is too cute and your colouring is fab! A great sentiment and those papers are perfect! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever sentiment and such a cute image. I love your background paper! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and lovely colouring … love the texture on the bear

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion challenge…. 💗

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card!! Love the image with that sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us for our “Pour Some Sugar on Me” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! I’m so glad that you linked your project!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delight to have you in the Hen House Helen for another month. Love seeing your beautiful creations every week. I love the springtime vibe you’re brining with this wonderful card.
    Diane DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cute card :) congrats !!
    happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...