Pages

Friday 23 February 2024

New Cut It Up Challenge - Dots and/or Stripes

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog:


This time our theme is dots and/or stripes.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Trusty Tools stamp and die sets from Stampin' Up
- Trusty Tools patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - masculine or feminine (I love making masculine cards because they suit my style - I'm not great at using more feminine embellishments!)
Passion for Markers - dies and/or punches (I've used dies to cut out the peg board and the tools)
Paperminutes - tools

13 comments:

  1. Great masculine card - love the combo of stripes and dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to get the stripes and dots in...very creative!! Super masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card, nicely designed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever way to incorporate dots into the challenge, I think that is one of the best masculine sets I've seen in a long time. Great card! Thanks for having me as a guest at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous masculine card!! Love the card design!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, your card is perfect those men in our lives! Love the pegboard background - that's a great touch! Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week - Sarah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Helen; it's a perfect masculine themed card. The tools and peg board look fantastic and you've coloured them perfectly. Great colour scheme too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the backdrop die cut! It's perfect! Thanks for playing along with my die cut/punches challenge over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous masculine card, thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous CAS male card Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfekt card for boys. Thanks for showing it for Paperminutes.
    Kati

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous masculine card!! The stripes in the background are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the challenge, Helen. This is such a cute, well designed card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AYLI Challenge! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...