Pages

Sunday 25 February 2024

New Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge - Poinsettia

 


We're back today on the Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This week we're looking for cards featuring poinsettias.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Four Season Floral stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Unicorn Challenge Blog - dots and/or stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...