Pages

Friday 9 February 2024

New Cut It Up Challenge - Have a Heart

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog:


Our theme for today's new challenge is 'Have a Heart'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another photo of my card:


To make my card I used a Memory Box die called Twirled Heart Border - it's one that I've had for many years!

I created a white card blank from Hobbycraft card and then placed the die along the right hand edge of the front and die cut it.  I kept the hearts from this die cut to one side.  Then I cut the die again from a scrap of red metallic card.

Working on the reverse of the card I put the red die cut and the white hearts back into the main card and attached them with some clear tape.  A bit fiddly but I was pleased with the result!

I finished the card with a stamped sentiment from the 'Wonderful Moments' stamp set from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double D Challenges - heartfelt
Simply Clean and Simple - anything CAS goes

8 comments:

  1. A beautifull CAS card with the harts Helen. I love it!
    Have a nice weekend,
    Antje

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifull CAS card with the hearts Helen. I love it!
    Have a nice weekend,
    Antje

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! The red foil outline of the hearts really pops against all the white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite simply a gorgeous card Helen I love the simple design it looks classy
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heart edge - great idea! Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing over at Simply Clean and Simple this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is just beautiful. It took a bit of thinking, and the result is amazing. WELL DONE!!! Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope se see you back again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful CAS card!! I simply love this card!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...