Pages

Sunday 25 February 2024

New Rudolph Days Challenge

 


If you love making Christmas cards then you have probably come across the Rudolph Days Challenge.  Recently the challenge blog owner Maureen posted to say that she had to give up running the challenge because of health problems. I didn't want to see it close so I asked her if I could take it over and she said yes!

The challenge previously ran from Maureen's own blog so I've started a separate challenge blog:


You can find the new challenge blog here.

I hope lots of people will come and join me!

To make my card I used:

 - Christmas Plushies stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps
- Brightest Glow stamp set from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen your card is totally adorable and oh so cute I love those little critters and it is so nice to see festive cards being made throughout the year I have just found this challenge blog and I am now following so it will be great to join in can I also thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said over at the challenge blog this is such a cute card. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Helen, so pleased you took over the Rudolph Days Challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Helen. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Helen and it's lovely to see that you have "saved" a challenge blog too. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...