Pages

Monday 19 February 2024

GDT Project for Relatively Thoughtful - Jane Austen - A Regency Romance

 



I'm back today with my second February project for Relatively Thoughtful:


This month I've used the beautiful 'Jane Austen - A Regency Romance' collection:


It contains a beautiful selection of papers, images, sentiments and flower panels - so much in there!

The digital version of the collection is available here and if you prefer to have a printed version, have a look here.

For today's project I decorated notebook - the cover is the first photo in the post.

Here's the inside:


and from the side to show the notebook:


I used some of the digi paper printed on to card stock for the cover.  On the front I used one of the pictures and part of one of the panels to stamp 'just a note'.

 I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Challenge - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely notebook cover! Beautiful papers and such a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Outlawz AG in a Card Free Zone! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow - very lovely!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful project beautifully put together. All your 'things', Helen, are so elegant.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really elegant notebook cover - I love it!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful creation, I love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, this is so beautiful and a really useful project too, love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CD Sunday Plus. XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation! Thanks for joining Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone Challenge over at the Outlawz Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...