Pages

Sunday 18 February 2024

GDT Card for We Love Stamping Challenge Reminder - Romance/Anything Goes

 


I'm back to day to share my GDT card for the We Love Stamping Challenge reminder post:


The theme this month is romance (or you can always go anything goes) and you can find today's reminder post here.

To make my card I used:

- Porcu-pine For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Promarkers
- paper from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - die cuts/punches/stencils (I used two dies on my card)
Crafty Gals Corner - add a heart

8 comments:

  1. Another sweet romantic card Helen and a fun sentiment, our thanks for being our Guest Designer again at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Love those cute porcupines and all the hearts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cutie so much Helen the image is full of fun the background is fantastic so is the fun sentiment
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute Helen, I love that sentiment. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this month.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable! I love your little porcupines..they are so sweet and your coloring is perfect. The shadow outline really makes them pop off the paper! I'm glad you shared this with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters, we love seeing you work in our gallery and hope to see more of it soon!
    Kristin
    SOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Helen, this is completely adorable and I love the background paper too! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute hedgehogs 🦔
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    PS sorry I am a little late in visiting - it was a busy few months and I’m now on catch up for blog visiting x but better late than never 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...