Pages

Sunday 4 February 2024

Guest Designer for We Love Stamping - Romance

 


Today I'm very excited to be a Guest Designer for the new We Love Stamping Challenge!


A big thank you to the team for inviting me to join you.

The theme for today's new challenge is romance.  You can find more details and see the cards from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Waddle I Do stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- dies from Stampin' Up and Elizabeth Craft Designs
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- pink card from Hobbycraft
- Martha Stewart heart punch

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Valentine's or Galentine's Day
Creative Knockouts - love/Valentine's Day/anniversary

9 comments:

  1. Is such a sweet design and perfect for our theme this month Helen. So pleased you joined us at our Guest Designer, many thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your GDT! Lovely card - I do love a penguin or three, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and a pretty colourway too. Thanks for being our GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A so cute and sweet card, love so much those penguins and your geometric design!
    Thanks so much for being our GD at We Love Stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is full of sweetness and delight Helen those images are so cute and adorable I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Helen. Just right for your GDT card with us this month. Thank you for joining us and your input to our little friendly challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us as guest designer this month. You are very welcome. I love your card. so fresh and clean and those penguins are really cute with those hearts xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ongrats on your GDT and love all the cute penguins.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Helen! Thanks for joining in our Valentine's or Galentine's Day Challenge at Sweet Stampin'. So glad you did. Happy Valentine's Day. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...