Pages

Friday 16 February 2024

Crazy Cousin Card for the Double Trouble Challenge - Hoodie-Hoo Celebration!

 


I'm back today with another Crazy Cousin card for the Double Trouble Challenge:


And here are the details of this challenge:


Thing 1 (above) is to mark Hoodie-Hoo Day on 20 February by creating a Fun Fold card.


Thing 3 (above) is to feature a creature that hops, skips or leaps because this is a leap year and we have an extra day in February.


And finally, if you've created a fun fold card you can share it at the Creative Creases Challenge which you can find here.

You can find more information about the challenge here on the Double Trouble Challenge Blog.

Here's another view of my card:


I created a faux stepper card using the measurements from a video/tutorial on the Mixed Up Craft website here.  I altered the width of the card also the height of the top panel so I could fit my image on to it.

I also used:

- Kangaroo and Company stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations - animals, birds or creatures
NBUS Challenge - first time I've used this stamp set

14 comments:

  1. I love that kangaroo - so very cute! Great fun fold as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fold. Your kanagoo really stands out with the background patterned paper and great color match. Adorable, fun and pretty card. Again, thank you for being our Crazy Cousin for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that cute little momma kangaroo with a baby in her pouch! This is adorable. I love the fun fold you did! The colors are perfect, too. So glad you could be our Crazy Cousin at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the cutest Stampin' Up sets ever! Love your fold and the perfect layering on it. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I do love a roo or two, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, what a super cute card! Love your fun fold and the color palette you chose! Thank you for being our "Crazy Cousin"! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a darling fun-fold design with your roos, Helen! Great coloring and your execution is so neat and precise! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen ~ congrats on being the Crazy Cousin at Double Trouble. Thank you for helping Creative Creases celebrate our 3rd Anniversary.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and design Helen, love how you coloured this image too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet center-step card, Helen! I love that sweet kangaroo stamp - wish I didn't let it go when I moved. Your layering is beautiful! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great monochrome card,love the fold and cute image.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! I love that Kangaroo and Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Helen, I love your sweet Mama Kanga and Baby Roo. So sweet and showcased perfectly with your fold. Thank you for joining us for Creative Creases Challenge #76. Hope to see you again soon.

    Rae in Reno
    Creative Creases DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...