Pages

Monday 5 February 2024

New Place to Start Challenge - Anything Goes/Monchrome

 


There's a new challenge today on the Place to Start Challenge Blog:


This month our challenge is anything goes with the optional theme of monochrome.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- sentiment stamp from Crafty Roo Designs
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Night of Navy ink pad from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- blue card from Hobbycraft

3 comments:

  1. This card is fantastic, I love the papers you've chosen and how you've played with the layers. That sentiment is wonderful, I love it. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is awesome, Helen! I love the wonderful use of geometrics for your layers, and the beautiful contrast between your papers! Beautiful work!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Helen. I love black borders so this is 😍 for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...